miguel and big queen

miguel and big queen
anba dlo parade

Sunday, June 13, 2010

treme episodes, down to two more!

this last episode featured mardiclawart in the background.... of all things... the cocaine scene with sonny and the Hooker? anyhow, my flambeaux guy was right there, and with only two more episodes, Wild man John and Juan Pardo will be in the house, for the final shows. I have three more pieces in the series, John has another scene or two, st josephs, and super sunday. Both of us invite you to come early, get a seat and enjoy treme with us.

nothing like Indians in da house.

for summer, I'll be switching over to true blood, which airs tonite at seven pm. Season opener, and plenty more to come. I'm thinking of keeping the art tradition going, by continuing to raffle art, after true blood. let me know what ya think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice or leave