miguel and big queen

miguel and big queen
anba dlo parade

Thursday, June 17, 2010

good news.... new website coming soon!

FYI
it will be www.mardiclaw.net.
my previous website was being run by unscrupulous folks, who misused my "checking" account for their "own" paypal account. This made Mardiclaw very angry. I scuttled the boat, and ended the business and friendship part of this venture. Occasionally, I spew up vile commentary regarding the callousness and carpetbaggery of these two individuals... but today... with lawyer in hand? will be soon outing them, unless they remove my name, and quit using my photo's to make money in the country they live in. If you see mardiclaw's picture on other websites? particularly ones where I'm skeleton? then you shouldn't pay any cash amount to these folks unless you speak with me.

In the meantime... good news is now you'll be able to buy prints from me. I will have pages with works for sale, and where to buy them, and prints... I'll even have some oil spill art, for sale, and will be kicking BACK cash to the gulf restoration network...

This is all exciting news... look for my new website here in the next week.

Mardiclaw.

1 comment:

  1. M.C. - let me now as soon as you change it so i can put your new site on my blog.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

be nice or leave