miguel and big queen

miguel and big queen
anba dlo parade

Friday, April 9, 2010

good morning french qtr fest!

this morning I'm off to head to lake ponchartrain, as my pooch has a date with rusty. We'll see if Miss Opal likes him... he's a sweet mixed pooch from washington state, and Opal is a catahoula cur, with an attitude. Typically she isn't interested in male dogs, but today in a beach environment? who knows...

My friends are here from Seattle, and working on their house. Brett and Otis are here for two months, Julie, here for french quarter fest. I'm not sure who they want to check out over the weekend, but we'll see. I also have two more good friends comin in on sunday, for the week. Hopefully they're going to make it in time for TREME, on HBO. I'm going to the country klubb to watch, UNLESS they have it in their hotel room. And intimate environment seems way more interesting to me. BUT, sharing the show with friends in a bar? IS very nola.

I see my friend Billy Iuso is playing...at 12:45 pm today at woldenberg park, and then there's a webcast on saturday for those of you who wont be in New Orleans go to tipitina's on the internet for more information...

get out there this weekend, walk your dog, walk yourself, get a snoball, and get some music.. then get out there tonite, and meet me at the hi ho lounge for the Zydepunks and DeBauche. gonna be a hot night at the HO for sho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice or leave