miguel and big queen

miguel and big queen
anba dlo parade

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

more treme

sunday nights at the hi ho lounge for the treme are becoming one of my favorite nights of the week. I look forward to painting something for it, and I get great joy seeing someone score a nice one...

I really enjoyed john goodman this past episode, when he decides to go on youtube, and make his commentary regarding new orleans, and saving chicago, new york, california, etc... when he finally explodes with commentary from one of bourbon streets tshirt sayings... I had a great chuckle. he pretty much said it all.

here's what I think is missing though, and maybe they're going to address it, but power outages... curfews, more national guard, some drag queens, they completely skipped halloween, when they pushed the curfews back so you could stay out later. although, maybe the curfews pushed back, but the cabs were unavailable after eleven pm. where's st bernard parish? show me some red cross lines, some more fema parks, houses in the middle of roads, and more carpetbaggers...

a public roast of fema, would make me really happy...
maybe that tshirt that NOPD printed saying chocolate city we're bitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice or leave