miguel and big queen

miguel and big queen
anba dlo parade

Monday, October 21, 2013

where to buy art.... studio mardiclaw

I have been a staple at surrey's for a long time, and this year I continue my tradition of hanging there. I have also added one other new spot, A Musing bike rentals located at 1818 Magazine Street. You can also find me at the OCH Art Market each month. this location is at zeitgeist, and has been a really relaxing and fun place to hang out. they serve great food, drinks, and more. the month of nov they will be the third weekend, and adding a street party as well. I also am online at fine art america. www.mardiclaw.com www.mardiclaw.net www.skinznbonez.com http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/mardi-claw.html http://www.noomoon.net/index.php?option=com_redshop&view=category&layout=detail&cid=34&Itemid=526 tshirts, gicless, paintings, christmas ornaments and more at the OCH market for the next six months. very excited. I am doing a series of tarot cards featuring skinz n bonez, and soul sweepers, and I also have been busy working on chickenz n more. If your interested in a painting of your home, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice or leave