miguel and big queen

miguel and big queen
anba dlo parade

Monday, December 13, 2010

new art market

So since changes are goin on at the hi ho lounge, I decided to back off and let things go, however, they're going to go. Myself? a new direction, so as I lose saturday nights, I gain one saturday day. and its an art market idea. I have been asked to alternate my saturdays, which I won't do. So I'm giving them up, and just going to move in another direction. I am more concerned with my art, then the drama of booking, and arguing over something as trite as finding someone to blame for the mishaps of successful evenings.

the market will cost each vendor about ten dollars each, and we take no cut after that. we have two backyards and two stages, so we will add the element of live music to it. I'm madly searching for someone to do food. artists are easy to find, but food, not so easy, so I might approach Biddles, to bring his bbq. By the time the temperatures warm up, the backyard, and outside of bar, can be utilized, making for a fun day of art, food, music, and drinks.

if your interested, drop me a line.
thanks.
MC

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice or leave