miguel and big queen

miguel and big queen
anba dlo parade

Friday, August 6, 2010

my summer / the hi ho lounge.

I've been having a blast. John and Lori at the hi ho lounge, have finally provided me with a work environment that I can embrace, and participate in.

Saturday nights, live music
Sunday nights soon to be SAINTS SUNDAYS followed by the mardi gras indians rehearsing for mardi gras... right now? True Blood, and the season is kickin in very eloquently and bloody...
Monday nights is Bluegrass, always a really fun evening filled with newbies learning, and the regulars... love monday nights, with dollah plates of red beans and rice.
tuesdays with trivia, a really fun fun night, testing your local and international and drama skills... you can win booze and pizza and more!

Wed nights are piano\
thursday nights are brass, and friday also live.

If your hungry? there's pizza. damn fine pizza.

and don't forget my birthday party either on the 25th of august. then the anniversary of katrina with the indians on the 29th.

stop in and say hi. I work saturdays through tuesdays...
and thanks lori and john.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice or leave